Cleveland Vibrator Company offers multiple vibratory screener, scalper and sieve styles to handle separation and sizing of materials, or removal of unwanted materials from a batch, such as liquids, fines or over-sized product. Models that use pneumatic vibrators can be used with hazardous or explosive materials. Our economical Gravity Flow model has an angled vibrating screen surface to reduce the need for dual motors.
Benefits of vibratory screening include:
Common applications of vibratory screening include:
- Vibration designed and tuned for maximum material throughput on screen
- Flexibility in design options ensures a seamless fit into your existing production processes for your specific vibratory screening application
- 24/7 continuous duty designs allows for optimizing production throughput
- Separating material for recovery and recycling
- Sizing and classifying aggregate materials or chemicals
- Dewatering mined materials
- Sizing or screening plastic pellets
Select a vibratory screener below or contact us for more details.
Model EMS Electro-Mechanical Screener Feeders with twin motor drives are designed for precise screening where high efficiency is required in the end particle size. Units are mounted horizontally, requiring no gravitational assistance.
Our Volumetric Screener Machines are self-contained units incorporating a bulk supply hopper with a vibrator and vibratory pan screener or scalper.
The gravity flow design is down sloped twenty degrees for gravity-assisted product conveyance, utilizing a single rotary electric vibrator drive.
Air-Powered Screeners are primarily used in applications where simple, economical control of the feed rate is desirable. Air-Powered Screeners are recommended for hazardous-duty areas instead of more expensive electric alternatives.