The Cleveland Vibrator Company's vibratory feeder machines are used to feed raw materials or finished products into mixers, furnaces, production processes or final containers. Available in a wide variety of styles and finishes, Cleveland Vibrator's feeder machines are ideal for foundries or the chemical, food, metal or paper industries. Fully adjustable volumetric flow allow for automated or semi-automated production processes or fill stations.
Benefits of vibratory feeding include:
Common applications of vibratory feeding include:
- Lower production cost and improved quality and throughput by ensuring controlled and consistent material flow
- Reduced cost of maintenance and part replacement compared to mechanical feeders
- Flexibility in design options ensures a seamless fit into your existing production processes for your specific application
- Safety under the most hazardous conditions
- Controlled flow of ingredients to mixing tanks
- Sprinkling toppings or coatings on food and dairy products
- Adding binders and carbons to foundry sand reprocessing systems
- Chemical additive feeding in the pulp and paper bleaching or chip handling processes
- Feeding metal parts to heat treating furnaces
- Feeding scrap or glass cullet to furnaces
Select a vibratory feeder below or contact us now for more information.
Our CF-A Series of air powered feeders are economical and effective, while meeting demands for feed rates up to 50 tons per hour in hazardous and explosion proof environments.
EMF models all produce a linear motion that provides smooth, uniform, volumetric flow which is fully adjustable. Units are mounted horizontally, requiring no gravitational assistance for product conveying.
Our Volumetric Feeder Machines are self-contained units incorporating a bulk supply hopper with a vibrator and vibratory feeder.