Pharmaceutical & Medical
Cleveland Vibrator Company offers a full line of quiet and efficient vibrators and equipment made from clean room acceptable materials.
Benefits of our Vibrators and Equipment in pharmaceutical and medical industries include:
- Clean room friendly continuous duty vibrators for small bins, hoppers, chutes and feeders, packaging and filling machines, small parts tracks
- Clean room friendly constructed jogger tables and sieve towers for the lab
- Elimination of manual efforts for product flow, settling and packing
- Improved product quality and consistency
- Elimination of exposure to contamination
- Increased production rates
Click on the links below or contact us now for more information on how are products are being used in the pharmaceutical and medical industries.
Our CVT-P line of Turbomite pneumatic turbine industrial vibrators feature Acetal plastic and laser etched #304 stainless steel construction, optimal for use in clean room and sterile environments on material loads from 25 lbs. to 1000 lbs.
The Cleveland Vibrator Company Model VJ, electromagnetic vibratory jogger can handle loads up to 85 lbs and is ideal for de-airing or densifying small molded products or for shaking laboratory analysis sieves.
HK Technologies can convert your current Sweco, Russell Finex, Kason or Midwestern screener to use the power of our unique ultrasonic deblinding system to increase throughput up to 10X.
Cleveland Vibrator offers 50+ models of continuous duty, rotary electric vibrator motors in single or 3 phase AC power for 110V, 230/460V, 380V and CSA Approved 575V. Force outputs range from 30 lbs. to over 40,000 lbs.
Fine mesh vibratory sieves and ultrasonic vibratory screening solutions from HK Technologies significantly improve rates for screening, sifting, sieving and sizing of materials from 5 micron to #10 mesh in lab or production environments.
Incisive Surgical Selects Turbomite CVT-P-10 for 24x7 manufacturing