Bin or Hopper Agitation & Unloading
Cleveland Vibrator Company offers a full line of pneumatic and electric industrial vibrators for bulk material bin and hopper agitation and unloading whether in a plant, railcar, truck trailer or barge.
Our pneumatic and electric bin and hopper vibrators and vibratory equipment will:
- Unload dry or semi dry bulk material from bins, hoppers, railcars and truck trailers;
- Eliminate bridging, rat holes, stuck material and uneven flow in bins, chutes, tubes and hoppers
- Control material flow in bins, feeders, chutes and tubes
- Reduce costs in manual labor for unsticking material from bin or hopper walls, railcars and truck trailers
- Unload and produce goods faster in your production process
For information on selecting and sizing a bin or hopper vibrator, start with our Bin, Hopper and Chute Vibrator Sizing Guide. Don't hesitate to call our helpful sales and service staff if you need further help, or contact us online.
The single impact pneumatic vibrator or "air knocker" delivers one impact at a maximum frequency of once every three seconds through a five-port spool valve. Single impactors act most like a hammer are most effective for sticky materials because they are less likely than continuous vibration to cause packing in hoppers and bins.
Our square-based VMSAC line of pneumatic vibrators features air cushioning of the piston to reduce noise.
Cleveland Vibrator offers 50+ models of continuous duty, Uras Techno® rotary electric vibrator motors in single or 3 phase AC power for 110V, 230/460V, 380V and CSA Approved 575V. Force outputs range from 30 lbs. to over 40,000 lbs.
Kalmbach Feeds Counts on VMSAC Air-Cushioned Piston Vibrators from Cleveland Vibrator to Free Up Product Flow and Reduce Bin Damage.